Friday 29 July 2016

TORTELLINI SOUP WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE & SPINACH

https://www.pinterest.com/yellowblissroad/
              Tomato Soup is taken to a whole ‘nother level spicy Italian Sausage, Spinach and Tortellini. This is definitely not your run of the mill canned variety soup, and it’s a great one pot meal that’s perfect for a cold winter night!I have always been a fan of tomato soup. I love the creaminess, the rich tomato flavor and brightness of the tomatoes. So imagine my delight when I combined those flavors I love with spicy Italian Sausage, Spinach and Cheesy Tortellini!A lot of people like to serve soup as part of a meal, typically the first course. But here we savor soup as our main course. I mean, it’s got everything you need – meat, veggies and this one even has yummy, cheesy pasta. It cooks quickly and in just a few steps. Of course, the longer you let it simmer, the better the flavor. Just be sure to plan to add the tortellini and spinach just before you’re ready to eat, so they don’t get overcooked.
                Image:Source    

No comments:

Post a Comment