Saturday 23 July 2016

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

https://www.pinterest.com/KleinworthCo/
                  So as with most of my easy family dinner ideas I share there is a back story to this particular one. I don’t always share them but this one is special – at least to me. Back when I was right out of high school my boyfriend (turned first husband) & I traveled to Oregon so I could meet his extended family. One of his family’s favorite places to eat is this pizza place called Abby’s. If you are from Oregon then you know what I’m talking about. We went there & along with the pizza they brought out these roasted, crispy potato rounds. I don’t know if I had just never had anything like that before or if it was the way they made them. But I was HOOKED! Like- every time we went back I had to stop there. Years later when the hubs & I traveled through I had to take him there & share with him what I had been obsessed with all those years.
              Image:Source  

No comments:

Post a Comment